April 23, 2011

3rd Anniversary & 18th Birthday

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I had my 3rd year anniversary with my man about 2 weeks ago. It's not a short time, huh? Just a simple celebration, hung out, watched movie, and had umm late lunch or early dinner? Up to you what you want to call it. So many things, happiness-sadness we've shared together. Just wanna share how happy I was at that time :-)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I gave him that.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
He gave me this.

And... A few days ago, he celebrated his new age. Yes he is 18 now. I just hope he has a better life than before. Sadly we couldn't meet up because of some things. But I came to his house and gave him little gifts with all the courage that I have.



..........again, I'm sorry.

Cukubi.

No comments:

Post a Comment